Grief Healing Workshop
January 30 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
One event on January 23, 2020 at 6:00 pm
One event on January 30, 2020 at 6:00 pm
It may not feel like it right now but grief does heal. We do recovery. In this three session workshop, we will discover how it happens and what it looks like. This workshop is helpful for those who grieve and for those who work with the bereaved.
- The facts concerning grief: understanding grief and grief healing.
- Debunking common held myths and belief concerning grief.
- The difference between grief sadness and clinical depression
- Common grief wounds. What are my grief wounds?
- The grief journey. What does it look like, what to expect and how long does it take?
- The process of grief healing.
- What grief healing looks like.
- How is my grief healing?
- The Elements of Grief Healing
- How grief heals.
- What we can do to assist in our grief healing (grief wound care)
- Grieving styles: the different ways we express our grief.