- This event has passed.
Grief Healing Workshop
October 21, 2019 @ 6:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Monday, repeating until October 28, 2019
It may not feel like it right now and it may be hard to believe but grief does heal. It does get better. In this three session workshop, we will discover how it happens and what it looks like. This workshop is helpful for those who grieve and for those who work with the bereaved.
- The facts concerning grief: understanding grief and grief healing.
- The difference between grief and clinical depression.
- Common grief wounds that need to heal.
- The grief journey. What does it look like, what to expect and how long does it take?
- The process of grief healing. What does it look like to heal from grief wounds?
- How do I know that my grief is healing?
- The Elements of Grief Healing: what do we need for our grief wounds to heal?
- What we can do to assist our grief healing.
- Grieving styles: the different ways we express our grief.