- Bidding will open on Friday, September 7 at 12:00pm and close at Midnight on Sunday, October 7;
- Opening bids are shown along with the increment amount to increase Your bid;
- If You want to place a maximum bid, You must be the highest bidder and set the Max Bid then click the Bid button to set Your Maximum bid. You can adjust Your Maximum bid as long as you are the highest bidder at the time.
- On each auction, the price of goods or service (which forms the subject of the auction) increases as users place bids. If you see You have been outbid, You may raise Your bid up until Midnight on Sunday, October 7;
- All on-line bidding will close at Midnight on Sunday, October 7. If You are the winning bidder, You will be notified via the email associated with Your account on Monday, October 8th with a payment link. You may also check the item you were bidding on to see if it states You won.
- All winning items can be picked up at Family LifeCare in Berne, Indiana during normal business hours. If you need your winning item(s) shipped to you, there will be an additional shipping fee that will need paid before the item(s) will be sent. Family LifeCare will also need to know what address you would like the item(s) shipped to so they can calculate the cost.
- Be sure to check your Junk or SPAM folder for any email notifications in case they were mistaken by your email client.
2018 Annual Online Auction
[featured_auctions per_page=”25″ columns=”4″ orderby=”default” order=”desc”]