- Bidding will open on Wednesday, November 1 at 8:00am and close at Noon on Friday, November 17;
- Opening bids are shown along with the increment amount to increase Your bid;
- If You want to place a maximum bid, You must be the highest bidder and set the Max Bid then click the Bid button to set Your Maximum bid. You can adjust Your Maximum bid as long as you are the highest bidder at the time.
- On each auction, the price of goods or service (which forms the subject of the auction) increases as users place bids. You will receive notification, by email, if You are outbid so that You may raise Your bid up until Noon on Friday, November 17;
- All on-line bidding will close at Noon on Friday, November 17. If You are the winning bidder, You will be notified via the email associated with your account.
- All winning items can be picked up at Family LifeCare in Berne, Indiana during normal business hours. If you need your winning item(s) shipped to you, there will be an additional shipping fee that will need paid before the item(s) will be sent. Family LifeCare will also need to know what address you would like the item(s) shipped to so they can calculate the cost.
- Be sure to check your Junk or SPAM folder for any email notifications in case they were mistaken by your email client.
2017 Annual Online Auction
[featured_auctions per_page=”25″ columns=”4″ orderby=”default” order=”desc”]